Van Olmen & Wynant is a renowned expert in employment law covering the full spectrum of such matters, including in-depth expertise in civil servants’ law. We have an important litigation practice in these areas, both before Belgian labour courts as before administrative courts.
Areas we cover include:
- Individual employment law, including employment agreements, service agreements, individual dismissals, self-employment and discrimination;
- Collective labour law, including company restructuring, transfer of businesses, collective dismissals, outsourcing, collective bargaining agreements and complex employment issues connected with M&A;
- Compensation and benefits, including executive remuneration and benefits and international compensations schemes;
- International employment, including expatriation and secondments;
- Social security;
- Internal policies and codes of conduct.
Van Olmen & Wynant is one of the driving forces behind L&E Global, a worldwide alliance of Employers’ Counsels, giving the firm a distinctive international dimension in employment law.
The Employment department is headed by Chris Van Olmen.