Van Olmen & Wynant CVBA/ SCRL is a burgerlijke vennootschap met handelsvorm / société civile à forme commerciale, with registered office at Louizalaan 221 Avenue Louise, 1050 Brussels (Belgium), registered with the Crossroad Bank for Enterprises under the number 0465.265.844. Van Olmen & Wynant and its attorneys are registered with the Brussels Bar.
2. The information available on the Website is of general nature, is not aimed at providing legal or any other advice and not adapted to the personal situation of a person or group of persons. All use of the information provided by the Website is at own risk. Van Olmen & Wynant cannot be held liable for any damage incurred as a result of the use of (the information provided on) the Website.
If you would like to receive legal advice, please contact our qualified lawyers who will advise you on the basis of your personal situation.
3. While Van Olmen & Wynant does maintain the Website with much care, it cannot guarantee that the Website will at all time provide information that is complete, accurate and up-to-date, and reserves the right to modify the Website and any of its contents at any time.
4. Van Olmen & Wynant does not provide any guarantee, express or implied, that the Website will operate or will be accessible or functional continuously. Van Olmen & Wynant has no liability regarding damage caused by defects in the communication via the website, including delays and third-party manipulations, such as interception. Van Olmen & Wynant disclaims all liability regarding good operation of any device used to access the Website or the compatibility of the Website with any technology.
5. The Website may contain links or references to third-party media (including links to websites). Neither such media nor their content are controlled by Van Olmen & Wynant. Inclusion of such links or references in the Website does not imply that Van Olmen & Wynant approves the said content and does not mean that Van Olmen & Wynant is connected to the relevant third party in any way. Van Olmen & Wynant does not provide any guarantee, express or implied, whatsoever regarding third party-information accessible through links or references.
6. Van Olmen & Wynant has the exclusive copyright to the Website, its design and any of its content. Any use of the Website, or parts thereof, or of its content, in any form whatsoever, including download, copy and reproduction, is prohibited without prior written consent of Van Olmen & Wynant, except for the use for personal and non-commercial purpose.
E-mail and other communication disclaimer
The information in any communication (including e-mails) sent by lawyers, employees and/or appointees of Van Olmen & Wynant is confidential and legally privileged, unless expressly indicated to the contrary. Such communications are intended solely for the addressee and access thereto by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken related to such communication, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by telefax (+32 2 646 38 47) or by e-mail (email@example.com). Van Olmen & Wynant is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in a communication nor for any delay in its receipt.
Any communication from Van Olmen & Wynant, including e-mail correspondence, and opinions or advice contained therein, in are subject to our General Terms and Conditions.