The employment practice is headed by Chris Van Olmen. Our client peer group is essentially composed of large and medium corporations. We also act for top executives.
Our attorneys cover the full spectrum of employment law:
- Individual employment law, including employment agreements, service agreements, individual dismissals, self-employment and discrimination;
- Collective labour law, including company restructuring, transfer of businesses, collective dismissals, outsourcing, collective bargaining agreements and complex employment issues connected with M&A;
- Compensation and benefits, including executive remuneration and benefits and international compensations schemes;
- International employment, including expatriation and secondments;
- Social security;
- Internal policies and codes of conduct.
We have a substantial litigation practice in these areas, before all Belgian labour courts.
Acting for the three largest public companies in Belgium, we have developed a specific expertise in civil servants law and litigation before the Belgian administrative courts, including the Raad van State / Conseil d’Etat.
Van Olmen Wynant is one of the driving forces behind L&E Global, giving the firm a distinctive international dimension in employment law.
Van Olmen & Wynant is proud to be the Preferred Partner of the Belgian Institute of Company Lawyers.